Begin Main Content Area


The PHRC is here to ensure that the people of the Commonwealth - YOU - live, work, play and enjoy Pennsylvania free from fear of discrimination. If you feel you have experienced an act of discrimination, you have the right to file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. We are here to help. 

PHRC can help with filing the following types of Complaints:

  • Education
  • Employment
  • Housing & Commercial Property
  • Public Accommodations 

If you feel you have been the victim of illegal discrimination, file a complaint or report a bias incident by: