PHRC Advisory Councils meet regularly around Pennsylvania in an effort to reach local communities. We encourage all Pennsylvania citizens to get involved in their communities and participate in their local PHRC Advisory Council.
The PHRC Advisory Councils were created to:
- Extend our ability to reach out to local communities
- Promote a better understanding of our services
- Create partnerships at the local level
- Hold civil rights award programs
- Conduct forums and educational sessions on discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodation, and education
- Aid in with forming strategies in addressing local-level issues
The Adams County Advisory Council at an April 2022 meeting. Join this group of active community members! Find information below.
The following information will help you find meeting dates, times, locations, and chairpersons for your local PHRC Advisory Council: